Conditions of Entry
Qudos Bank Arena is dedicated to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for our patrons. In support of this, the following Conditions of Entry will be enforced and may be supplemented for certain events by additional specific Conditions of Entry printed on a patron’s ticket of entry. In line with our Liquor Licence Conditions and best practice, there will be a searching regime for patrons and bags at entry doors, with patrons who refuse to participate being excluded from entry. These Conditions of Entry will be clearly displayed at the entry to Qudos Bank Arena:
- Refuse entry to persons who are intoxicated, violent, quarrelsome or disorderly.
- Refuse entry to persons who are drug affected or carrying drugs.
- Refuse entry of alcohol and alcohol beverages, cans, glass, bottles including PET bottles.
- Refuse entry of weapons, laser pointers, fireworks, chains, glow sticks, skateboards, skates.
- Refuse entry of backpacks and bags other than ladies handbags or bags of similar size (must be less than 30cm x 30cm).
- Refuse entry of commercial food, eskies, boxes and large flags / signs.
- Refuse entry of video / audio recording devices and professional cameras (cameras with detachable lenses or fixed lenses that extend more than 5cm from the body of the camera). (For some events mobile phones and or personal cameras may be prohibited)
- Refuse entry of horns, trumpets, sirens or Vuvuzela type of noise making devices.
- Refuse entry of drones and or other remote controlled devices
- Refuse entry of large iPads/tablets (over 8.5" measured diagonally)
- A patron wearing any 'Colours' or 'Insignia' signifying belonging to any of the Outlaw Motor Cycle Clubs [OLMC’s]or other group as designated by Police, is prohibited from entering, or being in the Qudos Bank Arena venue. This includes coats, T shirts, scarfs, waistcoats, caps, patches etc that indicate a patron belongs to any of such OLMC’s or groups. Studded belts and wristbands, wallet chains and similar such items are also strictly prohibited.
Qudos Bank Arena is a Licenced Premises and fully supports and practices the Responsible Service of Alcohol [RSA]. Any person found inside the venue to be intoxicated, violent, quarrelsome, drug affected or disorderly will be removed and prevented from re-entering. Police will be notified of any person found supplying minors with alcohol and these persons will also be removed from the venue. Qudos Bank Arena has a policy of two drinks per person at any one time, and during arena events alcohol service will cease at the public bars post interval, however, the Licencee reserves the right to close these public bars earlier if appropriate.
Any person found interfering with the emergency equipment of the venue; displaying or wearing any lewd or offensive clothing; throwing objects to endanger other patrons or staff; damaging seats or any other equipment or assets of the venue will be removed and if deemed necessary, police may be requested to prefer charges.
During certain events not considered of a high risk, or otherwise in accordance with an artist’s requirements, personal type [not professional] cameras may be permitted entry. Also for certain events, one sealed 600ml PET bottle of water per patron may be permitted entry – under no circumstances will an unsealed PET bottle be permitted entry. For clarification of this condition and any other requirement for particular events, please contact Qudos Bank Arena switchboard on: 8765 4321.
It is to be clearly noted that under the Civil Liabilities Act 2002 No 22, general admission [GA] crowds cause recreational risk. All patrons purchasing tickets or attending these events are asked to assess their own risk prior to entry.