AboutHILLTOP HOODS have today announced dates for ‘THE SHOW BUSINESS TOUR’ 2022 which sees the band playing headline shows across Australia this coming August & September. Proudly presented by triple j, TEG Live & Blue Max Music tickets will go on sale to the general public at 10am Wednesday 11 May.
Joining HILLTOP HOODS for the national tour are A.B. ORIGINAL, who will be performing a taste of new music among classic tracks from their iconic debut album ‘Reclaim Australia’. Additional supports will be exciting Kenyan-born Australian singer songwriter ELSY WAMEYO, and world-renowned turntablist DJ TOTAL ECLIPSE.
This is the band’s first headline tour since ‘THE GREAT EXPANSE WORLD TOUR’ in 2019 which saw them playing sold-out Arenas to over 100,000 fans in 14 different countries. This was HILLTOP HOODS biggest and most successful headline tour to date, where they also created history with the largest tour of any Australian act in 2019.
The tour announcement follows the release of Hilltop Hoods brand-new single ‘Show Business’ which features US soul singer Eamon. The song is the Adelaide Trio’s first offering from a new album since 2018.
Join the multi-platinum selling and award-winning HILLTOP HOODS as they return for their first headline shows in 3 years. Look forward to hearing classic hits such as ‘Leave Me Lonely’, ‘Exit Sign' Feat. Illy & Ecca Vandal, ‘1955’ Feat. Montaigne & Tom Thum, The Nosebleed Section, ‘Cosby Sweater’ and ‘Chase That Feeling’ alongside their latest hit single ‘Show Business’ Feat. Eamon.
Get your tickets to see one of Australia’s most loved live acts HILLTOP HOODS. General public on sale at 10am (local time) on Wednesday 11 May.
Run times TBA
COVID Safe Information
Qudos Bank Arena looks forward to welcoming you back to shows here at the Arena. All events will follow current COVID-19 NSW Health Advice and Government regulations. We've put several Event Day measures in place to create a safe environment for everyone who visits the Arena, including patrons, and you have an important role to play in supporting our COVIDSafe Plan and keeping our community safe.
READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Face Masks are strongly recommended and should be worn when physical distancing of 1.5m cannot be maintained with people outside of your party
- Please STAY HOME if you are feeling unwell, have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or is awaiting COVID-19 test results (including yourself) or are considered a close contact by NSW Health
- Practise high-level hygiene, including washing your hands and/or using sanitiser regularly while inside the Arena
- More information on Qudos Bank Arena COVIDSafe measures here
- Please arrive early
- Remember to share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive. More info on sharing here
- Be aware the Arena is now cashless
- Minimise the size of bags you bring to the Arena – No backpacks of any size or bags over A5 (200 mm x 150 mm) sizing will be permitted into the Venue
- Follow signage and the directives of staff at all times
- Patrons must only sit in the seat number printed on your ticket
- Consider your travel options, plan ahead and allow extra travel time
- If you’re planning to catch public transport visit transportnsw.info for the latest travel advice
- Sydney Olympic Park is busy with multiple events right now, so we recommend travelling by Public Transport to the Arena