Kendrick Lamar is an American rapper, songwriter, and record producer. Regarded as one of the most influential rappers of his generation and one of the greatest rappers of all time, Lamar's music has particularly been praised for its powerful storytelling narration of his life.
Raised in Compton, California, Lamar started on his musical career as a teenager under the stage name K.Dot, releasing two albums 'Overly Dedicated' and 'Section.80' before his first major-label debut album, Good Kid, M.A.A.D City in 2012, garnering him widespread critical recognition and mainstream success. In 2022, the rapper released his most anticipated album 'Mr Morales & The Big Steppers', five years after his fourth release and the last with previous label TDE.
He has received many accolade over the course of his career, including 14 Grammy Awards and had become the first non-classical and non-jazz album to be awarded the Pulitzer Prize for Music.
SUPPORT: Baby Keemon and Tanna Leone
COVID Safe Information
Qudos Bank Arena looks forward to welcoming you back to shows here at the Arena. All events will follow current COVID-19 NSW Health Advice and Government regulations. We've put several Event Day measures in place to create a safe environment for everyone who visits the Arena, including patrons, and you have an important role to play in supporting our COVIDSafe Plan and keeping our community safe.
READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Face Masks are strongly recommended and should be worn when physical distancing of 1.5m cannot be maintained with people outside of your party
- Please STAY HOME if you are feeling unwell, have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or is awaiting COVID-19 test results (including yourself) or are considered a close contact by NSW Health
- Practise high-level hygiene, including washing your hands and/or using sanitiser regularly while inside the Arena
- More information on Qudos Bank Arena COVIDSafe measures here
- Please arrive early
- Remember to share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive. More info on sharing here
- Be aware the Arena is now cashless
- Minimise the size of bags you bring to the Arena – No backpacks of any size or bags over A5 (200 mm x 150 mm) sizing will be permitted into the Venue
- Follow signage and the directives of staff at all times
- Patrons must only sit in the seat number printed on your ticket
- Consider your travel options, plan ahead and allow extra travel time
- If you’re planning to catch public transport visit transportnsw.info for the latest travel advice
- Sydney Olympic Park is busy with multiple events, so we always recommend travelling by Public Transport to the Arena
Ticket PricesTickets start from $122.15.
*A one-off handling fee of $7.40 per transaction applies on all purchases.