TEG Dainty are thrilled that Kings of Leon’s new tour dates are confirmed for this year! Fans don’t have long to wait.
Set lists from Kings of Leon’s recent North American tour have included songs from all 8 of the band’s albums. Since Kings of Leon first captivated a global audience with the release of their debut EP Holy Roller Novocaine, back in 2003, Australia has been obsessed with this band of brothers (and one cousin).
In 2008, Kings of Leon’s Only By The Night record – which contains the band’s three most-streamed songs in this country (the chart-topping Sex On Fire, Use Somebody and Closer – was Australia’s best-selling album of the year. The 4x Grammy Award-winning, multiple-Platinum-certified band has sold over 20 million albums, and nearly 40 million singles, worldwide to date.
After honing their craft for 20 years, Kings of Leon have cemented their position as one of the world’s top rock acts, headlining international bucket-list festivals including Glastonbury, Coachella, Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza’s in Chicago, Berlin, Sao Paulo and Santiago, to name but a few, along with a record breaking 4 nights at London’s Hyde Park.
COVID Safe Information
Qudos Bank Arena looks forward to welcoming you back to shows here at the Arena. All events will follow current COVID-19 NSW Health Advice and Government regulations. We've put several Event Day measures in place to create a safe environment for everyone who visits the Arena, including patrons, and you have an important role to play in supporting our COVIDSafe Plan and keeping our community safe.
READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Face Masks are strongly recommended and should be worn when physical distancing of 1.5m cannot be maintained with people outside of your party
- Please STAY HOME if you are feeling unwell, have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or is awaiting COVID-19 test results (including yourself) or are considered a close contact by NSW Health
- Practise high-level hygiene, including washing your hands and/or using sanitiser regularly while inside the Arena
- More information on Qudos Bank Arena COVIDSafe measures here
- Please arrive early
- Remember to share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive. More info on sharing here
- Be aware the Arena is now cashless
- Minimise the size of bags you bring to the Arena – No backpacks of any size or bags over A5 (200 mm x 150 mm) sizing will be permitted into the Venue
- Follow signage and the directives of staff at all times
- Patrons must only sit in the seat number printed on your ticket
- Consider your travel options, plan ahead and allow extra travel time
- If you’re planning to catch public transport visit transportnsw.info for the latest travel advice
- Sydney Olympic Park
|General Admission Standing||$175.00|