AboutMy Chemical Romance have announced a 2nd show, and will now be performing at Qudos Bank Arena on Sunday, 19 March 2023 (SOLD OUT) and Monday, 20 March 2023.
Due to the uncertainty regarding international border restrictions and indoor venue capacity limits, to ensure that we can honour every ticket purchased, the My Chemical Romance tour dates scheduled to take place in March 2022 have now been rescheduled:
For complete tour and ticket information, visit: livenation.com.au.
Formed in NJ, My Chemical Romance made their debut in 2002 with the independently released album "I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love". The band signed to Reprise Records the following year and made its major-label debut with 2004's "Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge", now 3x certified Platinum. The album contained the Platinum hit 'I'm Not Okay (I Promise),' the Gold-certified 'Helena,' and 'The Ghost of You.' Rolling Stone hailed the 3x Platinum "The Black Parade" as one of the top albums of 2006. Lead single 'Welcome to the Black Parade' topped both Billboard's Alternative Songs tally and the UK Official Singles chart and is now 3x Platinum. The band toured extensively behind the album – appearing as characters from "The Black Parade" – and released the live album "The Black Parade is Dead!" in 2008. "Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys" was released in 2010 and topped Billboard's Alternative Albums and Top Rock Albums charts. It was followed by a series of singles later released as "Conventional Weapons" in 2013.
Selling out stadiums across the globe and providing the soundtrack of a generation, Live Nation is beyond excited to welcome My Chemical Romance back to Australia!
“It’s with this landmark concert that MCR ceases to be a nostalgic act, and proves its mettle as a timeless, rock & roll band for the ages.” Rolling Stone
“As the crowd slowly left the venue, some fans had streaks of tears lining their faces — a fitting finale for a group that had been away for far too long.” Variety
TICKETS ON SALE 12PM THURSDAY, MAY 27
Live Nation pre-sale begins 11am Wednesday, May 26 until 11am Thursday, May 27
All existing tickets remain valid without the need for exchange. Ticket holders unable to attend the rescheduled dates can obtain a refund from their point of purchase. Refund requests must be received by 5pm, Friday 10 December.
For complete tour and ticket information, visit livenation.com.au
Monday 20 March 2023
COVID Safe Information
Qudos Bank Arena looks forward to welcoming you back to shows here at the Arena. All events will follow current COVID-19 health advice and Government regulations. We've put a number of event day measures in place to create a safe environment for everyone who visits the Arena, including patrons, and you have an important role to play in supporting our COVIDSafe Plan and keeping our community safe.
We therefore seek your support and assistance by complying with the following simple health rules:
- Please stay home if you’re feeling unwell, have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days, or are waiting on a COVID-19 test.
- If you and/or anyone in your group are a resident of a COVID-19 hotspot (Overseas or Locally) or have been in a COVID-19 hotspot (Overseas or Locally) in the last 14 days or have visited any of the venues listed on the NSW website here - (https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates), in the designated time periods, you will not be permitted to attend events at the Arena at this time.
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metres from anyone who is not part of your immediate ticketed group, particularly while queuing and moving through concourses.
- Check into the Service NSW - COVID Safe Check - In prior to entry into the Arena
- As per NSW Health, we strongly encourage you to wear a face mask when entering, navigating and exiting the Arena.
- Practise high-level hygiene, including washing your hands and/or using sanitiser regularly while inside the Arena.
- Please be aware that Qudos Bank Arena is a Cash Free Venue – All transactions including food, drink and merchandise will be cashless.
- Minimise the size of bags you bring to the Arena – No backpacks or bags over A5 (200 mm x 150 mm) sizing will be permitted into the Venue.
- Follow signage and the directives of staff at all times.Download and activate the COVIDSafe app to your phone before the event.
Head to the Qudos Bank Arena's COVIDSafe Information for further information.
Ticket PricesGeneral Admission Standing Floor - $183.25
A Reserve Seating - $183.25
B Reserve Seating - $152.70
C Reserve Seating - $122.15