AboutRussell returns to the global stage with an all new world tour. After building his new act in clubs across the United States over the past year, Russell is back with his hilarious take on cancel culture, aging and the current state of the world.
Russell Peters was recently named as one of Rolling Stone’s 50 Best Comics of All Time. He started doing stand-up at the age of nineteen and by 2007, was receiving global recognition becoming the first comedian to sell-out Toronto’s Air Canada Centre. Peters went on to set attendance records at Madison Square Garden, The Sydney Opera House and London’s O2 Arena –where he broke the UK attendance record for highest number of tickets sold for an individual comedy show. His subsequent tours were captured in his successful specials. In 2013, Peters became the first comedian to create a Netflix Original Comedy Special. Peters’ most recent tour, The Deported World Tour was seen by over 400,000 fans in 40 cities across 20 countries and culminated in the stand-up special, Russell Peters Deported.
Peters has been awarded Gemini, Peabody, Emmy and Canadian Screen Awards for his hosting, producing and acting talents. His last TV series, The Indian Detective set a Canadian viewership record for Bell Media /CTV in 2017 and was released globally on Netflix. Peters just launched his own Podcast, ‘Culturally Cancelled with Russell Peters’ and is currently developing a TV series based on his childhood in Canada in the 1980’s as well as executive producing the TV series ‘Late Bloomer’with YouTube sensation Jus Reign. Peters will also be seen later this year in the feature film, Clifford The Big Red Dogfor Paramount Pictures.
Fan Club Presale
Wed 29 Jun, 11am – Sun 3 Jul, 5pm
Bohm Presents & MyTicketek Presale
Thu 30 Jun, 11am – Sun 3 Jul, 5pm
General Public On-sale
Mon 4 July, 10am
Run times TBA.
COVID Safe Information
Qudos Bank Arena looks forward to welcoming you back to shows here at the Arena. All events will follow current COVID-19 NSW Health Advice and Government regulations. We've put several Event Day measures in place to create a safe environment for everyone who visits the Arena, including patrons, and you have an important role to play in supporting our COVIDSafe Plan and keeping our community safe.
READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Face Masks are strongly recommended and should be worn when physical distancing of 1.5m cannot be maintained with people outside of your party
- Please STAY HOME if you are feeling unwell, have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or is awaiting COVID-19 test results (including yourself) or are considered a close contact by NSW Health
- Practise high-level hygiene, including washing your hands and/or using sanitiser regularly while inside the Arena
- Please arrive early
- Remember to share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive. More info on sharing here
- Be aware the Arena is now cashless
- Minimise the size of bags you bring to the Arena – No backpacks of any size or bags over A5 (200 mm x 150 mm) sizing will be permitted into the Venue
- Follow signage and the directives of staff at all times
- Patrons must only sit in the seat number printed on your ticket
- Consider your travel options, plan ahead and allow extra travel time
- If you’re planning to catch public transport visit transportnsw.info for the latest travel advice
- More information on Qudos Bank Arena COVIDSafe measures here