The following prohibited items are not allowed in Qudos Bank Arena. These items may change, without notice and at the complete discretion of Management in conjunction with each event:
- Backpacks of any size will not be permitted to enter for any event at Qudos Bank Arena
- Bags smaller than the approved size of 15cm x 20cm are permitted, and are subject to a search procedure upon arrival
- Baggage sizer's are available upon entry to verify the approved sizes permitted inside the Arena
- iPads / tablets or any mobile phone measuring greater than 170mm diagonally
- Professional cameras or cameras with a detachable lens telephoto lens or a lens that extends more than 5cm from the body of the camera (flash photography is not permitted)
- Power packs / portable charges are ok - but must be able to 'fit in your pocket', no large or excessive power packs will be admitted.
- Recording devices - audio or/and visual equipment is not allowed.
- Selfie Sticks / monopods or tripods
- Banners, posters, flags or signs larger than an A4 sheet of paper
- Alcohol or illegal substances of any kind
- Cans and bottles (unless event allows 1 sealed 600ml PET bottle of water) of any kind
- Eskies / hard cased cooler bags
- Weapons of any kind, including any item that can be used as a projectile
- Chains and spiked wrist / neck bands or studded belts
- Fireworks or flares
- Laser Pointers, permanent marker / felt type pens, scissors or aerosol canisters
- Drones and or other remote controlled devices
- Illuminating objects such as LED signage
- Motorbike helmets or balaclavas
- Horns, trumpets, sirens, whistles or Vuvuzela type of noise making devices
- Flags or signs larger than 30cm x 30cm, flag pole not attached and content must not be offensive in any nature
- Umbrellas longer than 300mm (when in the closed position)
- Strollers, prams and baby capsules
- Vacuum flasks of any material
- Bicycles, skateboards / skates
- Commercial food (fast food items or food purchased from a full service restaurant) excluding items purchased by approved vendors and / or Arena catering outlets
- Commercial packet food
- Chewing Gum
- Electronic cigarettes (e-cig or e-cigarettes), personal vaporises, electronic nicotine systems or any other vaporisers
- Animals (excluding service animals)
Please Note: There will be times when the Artist also has additional restrictions on items that can be brought in / used in the Arena; such as:
- Additional restrictions on the use of personal types of cameras, or camera at all in the Arena Bowl.
- There is also times when the Artist will request that no mobile phones are used during the performance - Please note this is a strict policy and will be displayed at your entry point to the Arena, and will also be enforced by our Ushers and Security Staff. So Please put your phone down and enjoy the show!
Due to COVID Restrictions and NSW Health advice – the cloaking facilities are severely reduced at Qudos Bank Arena.
You are encouraged to arrive with a 'less is best' practice however, if you have items to cloak they can be cloaked for a $10 fee with all proceeds going directly to the Starlight Children’s Foundation.