If you have selected Mobile Ticket as your ticket delivery option, your ticket will be sent to your mobile phone through SMS/text message.
You will need to display the ticket on your phone for scanning. Don't forget to set your phone screen to a maximum brightness for a successful scan.
For your own convenience, please save the ticket into your phone prior attending the event.
What is Mobile Ticket?
Mobile Ticket is a convenient way to receive your ticket. Instead of having your ticket delivered through postal or email, it will be send as an SMS/text message to your mobile number. You will need to use a smartphone to properly access your ticket.
I received the message from Ticketek, how do I view the ticket?
Click on the link included in the text message, you should see your ticket displayed on the screen
Do I need to print my Mobile Ticket?
No, you are not required to print a hard copy of your ticket.
How do I save my Mobile Ticket into my mobile phone?
There are a few ways to save your tickets:
- Take a screenshot - the best way is take a screenshot of your ticket, the ticket then will be available to load from your photo gallery. (Instruction on how to take screenshot for: Apple iPhone, Android)
- Ticketek App - the app allows you to save your ticket on your mobile phone. The App is currently available for iPhone, Android and Windows phones.
- Wallet App - If you're using an iPhone, you can also save your ticket into a wallet app such as Passbook. (Instructions to use Apple Wallet)
What is mobile ticket sharing and how does it work?
Ticket sharing allows you to quickly and securely share individual mobile tickets to the event with your family or friends through email or SMS via the Ticketek mobile app.
To use, visit the “Your Tickets” tab on the mobile app, tap on “Share” against the ticket you want to send. Follow the steps as prompted to share.
Alternatively, tap ‘Share ticket’ on your mobile ticket and follow the steps as prompted to share.
I’ve shared a mobile ticket with my family member or friend, how do they accept it?
Once you’ve shared a mobile ticket, your family member or friend would receive a unique link through email or SMS – depending on how you chose to share it.
They will need a Ticketek account to log-in, or to create an account, and accept the share.
I’ve shared a ticket, but they haven’t received the email or SMS, what do I do?
If you’ve shared a mobile ticket and the receiver has not received it, validate the share with these steps;
- Visit your order history through the Ticketek mobile app
- Identify the ticket you tried to share and check the status of the share
- Check that the details (email or mobile number) are correct
- You can choose to cancel or recall the ticket share and attempt to re-share it with your friend
I’ve shared a ticket, how long does my receiver have to accept it?
The ticket receiver has 48 hours to accept the ticket share. If it goes unaccepted, you will receive a notification and the ticket will be available in your order history again.
I’ve shared a ticket, but I’d like to undo it, what do I do?
If you’ve shared a ticket that you no longer wish to, visit “Your Tickets” in the Ticketek mobile app. Alternatively, click the SMS link for the mobile ticket you have shared.
Based on the status of the shared ticket you can “Cancel” or “Recall” the shared ticket.
The ticket holder will receive an email notification when this occurs.
I accepted a ticket share but would like to undo it, what do I do?
If you’ve accepted a shared ticket that you no longer wish to have, visit “Your Tickets” in the Ticketek mobile app.
Simply tap “return” and the ticket will be passed back to the ticket owner and removed from your account.
The ticket owner will receive an email notification when this occurs.