AboutDue to the current outbreaks of COVID-19 WE WILL ROCK YOU has been rescheduled to October 2023!
IT’S TIME, SYDNEY – GET READY TO ROCK!
This all-new high octane arena production of WE WILL ROCK YOU will raise the roof of QUDOS Band Arena on Friday 6 & 7 October 2023!
Featuring Queen’s greatest hits, including Bohemian Rhapsody, Another One Bites the Dust, I Want to Break Free, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Somebody To Love, Under Pressure, A Kind of Magic and more, this record breaking arena show is a must-see for rock fans of all ages.
Starring Australian superstar Paulini as Killer Queen and with over 500 performers on stage, this eye-popping spectacular is a unique collaboration between the legends of rock, Queen, and one of the U.K.’s most phenomenally successful writers, Ben Elton.
Satruday 7 October
COVID Safe Information
Qudos Bank Arena looks forward to welcoming you back to shows here at the Arena. All events will follow current COVID-19 health advice and Government regulations. We've put a number of event day measures in place to create a safe environment for everyone who visits the Arena, including patrons, and you have an important role to play in supporting our COVIDSafe Plan and keeping our community safe.
We therefore seek your support and assistance by complying with the following simple health rules:
- Please stay home if you’re feeling unwell, have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days, or are waiting on a COVID-19 test.
- If you and/or anyone in your group are a resident of a COVID-19 hotspot (Overseas or Locally) or have been in a COVID-19 hotspot (Overseas or Locally) in the last 14 days or have visited any of the venues listed on the NSW website here - (https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates), in the designated time periods, you will not be permitted to attend events at the Arena at this time.
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metres from anyone who is not part of your immediate ticketed group, particularly while queuing and moving through concourses.
- Check into the Service NSW - COVID Safe Check - In prior to entry into the Arena
- As per NSW Health, we strongly encourage you to wear a face mask when entering, navigating and exiting the Arena.
- Practise high-level hygiene, including washing your hands and/or using sanitiser regularly while inside the Arena.
- Only sit in the reserved seat printed on your ticket.
- Please be aware that Qudos Bank Arena is a Cash Free Venue – All transactions including food, drink and merchandise will be cashless.
- Minimise the size of bags you bring to the Arena – No backpacks or bags over A5 (200 mm x 150 mm) sizing will be permitted into the Venue.
- Follow signage and the directives of staff at all times.Download and activate the COVIDSafe app to your phone before the event.
Head to the Qudos Bank Arena's COVIDSafe Information for further information.