ASM Global has been closely following the federal and state governments’ management of the COVID-19 outbreak, and takes seriously our responsibility for the health and well-being of our patrons, performers, athletes, clients and employees coming to Qudos Bank Arena.
We encourage you to check our website for further details about our future events, and we will update regularly as more information becomes available.
Due to the number of events affected and consequently the numbers of patrons involved, we would appreciate your patience and look out for the information to appear on our web site and across our social media:
Thank you for your patience and understanding – and we look forward to getting back to doing what we love – bringing Sydney the biggest names, the hottest shows and greatest live events
- Your Qudos Bank Arena Team
We still need your help by following the below COVIDSafe measures:
- Please STAY HOME if you are feeling unwell, have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or is awaiting COVID-19 test results (including yourself) or are considered a close contact by NSW Health
- Please arrive early
- Remember to share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive. More info on sharing here
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5m with people outside of your party
- Be aware the Arena is now cashless
- Patrons must only sit in the seat number printed on your ticket
- Consider your travel options, plan ahead and allow extra travel time. If you’re planning to catch public transport visit transportnsw.info
- More information on Qudos Bank Arena COVIDSafe measures here
WHAT ARE WE DOING ABOUT COVID-19 RISKS:
We have introduced additional procedures around our operations based on the current recommendations. We have increased our infection mitigation routines throughout the Arena, including the following:
- Our cleaning team is cleaning and disinfecting all points of contact on an increased rotation particularly during these times.
- For our everyday sanitation and disinfectant of all hard surfaces throughout public areas, we use recommended cleaning solutions that are, at a minimum, 60% alcohol-based. These have proven anti-viral/bacterial properties and are a hospital grade application. With each application, a different micro-fibre cloth is used to avoid any cross-contamination between surfaces.
- Hand sanitiser with similar anti-viral properties is available at a number of convenient locations around the venue. Authorities also suggest we all carry a personal dispenser of sanitiser with us at all times.
- We are communicating closely with all personnel engaged at the Arena to avoid the introduction of any infection by any of them. We have given clear instructions that anyone exhibiting flu-like symptoms or who has been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case, is to stay at home in isolation for at least 14 days and present a medical certificate before returning to work.
- We have mounted an in-house campaign in support of good health etiquette amongst all our team.
Should there be any change from the government guidance regarding major events in Australia, we are in contact and working with health authorities so as to be ready to respond to their advice.
QUDOS BANK ARENA UPCOMING EVENTS / SHOWS UPDATES:
We have made contact with all promoters of concerts / organisers of events announced here at Qudos Bank Arena – and have reschedule those events that have been affected by the advice to not proceed with events of mass gathering, or cancelled those that are unable to postpone to a later time.
Whilst we have been anticipating a variety of scenarios, there may still be more changes to the Governments ban on Mass Gatherings that will affect our upcoming events.
It will take some time to resolve the arrangements for each event, and we will announce straight away to you our patrons. As soon as we know - we will pass on the information.
So far – all Tickets to current events that have been rescheduled and are still valid for the rescheduled dates. No action will need to be taken – your same seats / same tickets are still valid for the new dates and you don’t need to be issued new tickets.
For events that cannot be rescheduled, tickets that were ordered online or over the phone with Ticketek will be automatically refunded to the original purchaser’s credit card. Our Box Office here at The Arena is currently closed. For Ticketek ticket enquiries – please reach out directly to them: bit.ly/Contact_Ticketek
Should the promoter decide to cancel the event, please be assured that all monies from ticket sales are being held securely. Refunds will proceed automatically, directly to the original payment account, as soon as the promoter’s contract is formally cancelled.
You can keep yourself informed of all up to date information yourself at the Federal Health Department web site.
We STRONGLY reccommed that you download the Service NSW App - and #PlayYourPart to bring back live events! Download the Service NSW App to protect you, your family and all of our communities - and help us bring back live! Download the COVIDSafe app now https://bit.ly/PLAYYOURPART