Have you got General Admission Floor Tickets (GA) to see your favourite band/artist? If you don't see a door number on your ticket, it's because GA patrons will enter the Arena through the Entry B (located in the Northern Foyer), please use the map below to find out where it is.
If you plan on lining up on the day of the concert, we’ve got a few handy tips to make sure you’re still cheering until the house lights come on:
- Get a good night’s sleep the night before the event.
- Come prepared for the weather conditions so as not to shock your body from the elements.
- Energise and hydrate your body all day (eat a good meal and drink plenty of water).
- Make yourself comfortable once lined up by sitting down and relaxing.
Please note that GA patrons are not permitted to line up at the venue before 8am on the day of the concert.
And don’t forget:
- GA patrons must enter through Entry B at The Northern Foyer, the entrance is adjacent to Light Tower number 16.
- GA Patrons cannot bring bags larger than an A5 sheet of paper (15cm x 20cm) into the venue.
- There is no cloak rooms available for storing belongings. Nothing larger then A5 will be permitted. Please check out the list of prohibited item prior to arrival.
- Sharp or dangerous objects (studded belts , jackets chains etc.) will not be permitted into the venue and will need to be cloaked.
- Food, Bottles, Cans and Alcohol will not be permitted into the venue.
- No professional cameras (i.e. cameras with a detachable lens) or video recorders will be permitted.
- For a full list of prohibited items click here.
When you get onto the GA Standing Floor:
- No Moshing, or Crowd Surfing, or being elevated by others - any activities that are deemed to be dangerous may result in your eviction from the event and venue.
- You may experience overheating due to crowd density and / or dancing whilst on the GA Standing Floor which is done at your own risk.
- Make sure you keep well hydrated and if you require water, seek assistance from Arena staff. There is also Free Water Stations located on Ground Level opposite Door 16, Near Door 22 on Level 1 and Door 77 on Level 3.
- Take a break and move out of the crowd into the foyer areas or at the rear of the floor where there is more space.
- Look out each other! If you see someone around you in distress, seek assistance / alert ushers or security personnel immediately.
- Patrons must wear footwear at all times and bare feet will not be permitted.
- Medical first aid staff are available at all times during the event and are positioned at either side of the floor area as well as adjacent to Door 4.
- Remember to Enjoy the show!