TEG LIVE regret to advise that due to the ongoing COVID-19 restrictions on mass gatherings and interstate travel, Keith Urban’s “THE SPEED OF NOW WORLD TOUR 2021”, presented by Youi, will be postponed to December 2022. The decision to postpone the tour was not made lightly, however the health and safety of fans, crew and venue staff remain the highest priority.
Tickets purchased for the December 2021 concerts remain valid for the rescheduled dates, with ticket holders not needing to take any action. Tickets are currently on sale for the new dates.
QUDOS BANK ARENA
MONDAY 5 & TUESDAY 6 DECEMBER 2022.
COVID Safe Information
Qudos Bank Arena looks forward to welcoming you back to shows here at the Arena. All events will follow current COVID-19 health advice and Government regulations. We've put a number of event day measures in place to create a safe environment for everyone who visits the Arena, including patrons, and you have an important role to play in supporting our COVIDSafe Plan and keeping our community safe.
We therefore seek your support and assistance by complying with the following simple health rules:
- Please stay home if you’re feeling unwell, have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days, or are waiting on a COVID-19 test.
- If you and/or anyone in your group are a resident of a COVID-19 hotspot (Overseas or Locally) or have been in a COVID-19 hotspot (Overseas or Locally) in the last 14 days or have visited any of the venues listed on the NSW website here - (https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates), in the designated time periods, you will not be permitted to attend events at the Arena at this time.
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metres from anyone who is not part of your immediate ticketed group, particularly while queuing and moving through concourses.
- Check into the Service NSW - COVID Safe Check - In prior to entry into the Arena
- As per NSW Health, we strongly encourage you to wear a face mask when entering, navigating and exiting the Arena.
- Practise high-level hygiene, including washing your hands and/or using sanitiser regularly while inside the Arena.
- Only sit in the reserved seat printed on your ticket.
- Please be aware that Qudos Bank Arena is a Cash Free Venue – All transactions including food, drink and merchandise will be cashless.
- Minimise the size of bags you bring to the Arena – No backpacks or bags over A5 (200 mm x 150 mm) sizing will be permitted into the Venue.
- Follow signage and the directives of staff at all times.Download and activate the COVIDSafe app to your phone before the event.
Head to the Qudos Bank Arena's COVIDSafe Information for further information.