AboutIllusive Presents, Frontier Touring and AEG are thrilled to confirm that due to overwhelming pre-sale demand, second and final Sydney and Melbourne dates have been added to Tyler, The Creator’s CALL ME IF YOU GET LOST Australia and New Zealand arena tour for July/August 2022. These new dates will be Tyler’s first Australian and New Zealand headline tour in over eight years.
The Grammy Award winning artist will now play six arena shows across Australia and New Zealand. Kicking off in New Zealand on Friday 22 July 2022 at Spark Arena, Auckland the tour will head to Perth’s RAC Arena on Tuesday 26 July travelling to Qudos Bank Arena Sydney on Friday 29 July followed by a second and final Sydney show on Saturday 30 July. The tour then plays Melbourne’s Rod Laver Arena on Tuesday 2 August and now with a second and final Melbourne show on Wednesday 3 August.
Following the recent release of his universally acclaimed new album, CALL ME IF YOU GET LOST, which debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 and #2 on the ARIA Albums Chart, has amassed more than 353 million streams and counting.
‘Tyler, the Creator review – triumphant and utterly compelling return to the Australian stage.’
– ★★★★ The Guardian
‘The Creator is one of hip-hop’s best, and a constantly changing force who, no matter what he does, will constantly surprise you. He was successful in doing that.’ – Pilerats
“…the record stands as an all-encompassing culmination of Tyler’s ever-varying sound, showing that growth isn’t always linear and that artists can be a multitude of things. On ‘Call Me…’, Tyler cements his place as a generational talent, one in fine form and continuing to push the boundaries of his vision and kaleidoscopic sound.” – NME
Joining Tyler as special guest on all Australian and New Zealand dates is American singer-songwriter and producer Kali Uchis. Initially garnering the attention of the music industry with her 2012 mixtape Drunken Babble and followed by her debut EP ‘Por Vida’ (2015), Kali has since supported the likes of Leon Bridges on his Coming Home tour (2015), Gorillaz’ on their Humanz tour (2017-2018) and Lana Del Rey on her LA To The Moon tour (2018).
Frontier Members can access pre-sale tickets from Tuesday 31 August (timings staggered see below). Tickets on sale to general public from Thursday 2 September (times staggered see below or visit website for more details).
GENERAL PUBLIC ON SALE
Begins: Thursday 2 September (times staggered, see below)
Friday 29 July & Saturday 30 July 2022
Qudos Bank Arena | Sydney, NSW
Frontier Members Pre-sale: Tuesday 31 August (12noon AEST)
On sale: Thursday 2 September (1pm AEST)
ticketek.com.au | Ph: 13 28 49
callmeifyougetlost.com | facebook.com/TylertheCreatorOfficial
Twitter @tylerthecreator | Instagram @feliciathegoat
Spotify | YouTube
Twitter @kaliuchis | Instagram @kaliuchis
Spotify | YouTube
Saturday 30 July
Qudos Bank Arena | Sydney, NSW
COVID Safe Information
Qudos Bank Arena looks forward to welcoming you back to shows here at the Arena. All events will follow current COVID-19 health advice and Government regulations. We've put a number of event day measures in place to create a safe environment for everyone who visits the Arena, including patrons, and you have an important role to play in supporting our COVIDSafe Plan and keeping our community safe.
We therefore seek your support and assistance by complying with the following simple health rules:
- Please stay home if you’re feeling unwell, have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days, or are waiting on a COVID-19 test.
- If you and/or anyone in your group are a resident of a COVID-19 hotspot (Overseas or Locally) or have been in a COVID-19 hotspot (Overseas or Locally) in the last 14 days or have visited any of the venues listed on the NSW website here - (https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates), in the designated time periods, you will not be permitted to attend events at the Arena at this time.
- Maintain physical distancing of 1.5 metres from anyone who is not part of your immediate ticketed group, particularly while queuing and moving through concourses.
- Check into the Service NSW - COVID Safe Check - In prior to entry into the Arena
- As per NSW Health, we strongly encourage you to wear a face mask when entering, navigating and exiting the Arena.
- Practise high-level hygiene, including washing your hands and/or using sanitiser regularly while inside the Arena.
- Only sit in the reserved seat printed on your ticket.
- Please be aware that Qudos Bank Arena is a Cash Free Venue – All transactions including food, drink and merchandise will be cashless.
- Minimise the size of bags you bring to the Arena – No backpacks or bags over A5 (200 mm x 150 mm) sizing will be permitted into the Venue.
- Follow signage and the directives of staff at all times.Download and activate the COVIDSafe app to your phone before the event.
Head to the Qudos Bank Arena's COVIDSafe Information for further information.
Ticket PricesDiamond Reserve Seating $169.90
General Admission Floor Standing $149.90
A Reserve Seating $139.90
B Reserve Seating $109.90
C Reserve Seating $79.90
SAFARI VIP Package (Early Entry GA) $349.95
GLOBETROTTER VIP Package (Res. Seat) $275.90