We are committed to ensuring that Qudos Bank Arena is an inclusive venue for all fans and guests – and we are proud to cater for all ages and abilities. Qudos Bank Arena strives to ensure all patrons and guests have an enjoyable event experience each and every time they attend our venue.
At Qudos Bank Arena we recognise that we have a responsibility to patrons and guests whatever their circumstances, and we value everyone’s rights to enjoy entertainment in our venue. Everyone at Qudos Bank Arena strives to become the nation leaders in facilitating the needs of all.
Accessible seating at Qudos Bank Arena is available on the Arena Floor (Lower Ground), including general admission standing floor, Ground Level (Main Concourse) and Level 3 (Upper Concourse). Due to varying staging configurations, capacity limits apply on the floor for both reserved seating and general admission standing floor.
It is important when purchasing tickets to indicate that you require accessible seating at the time of booking so you will be allocated correctly.
Access to a complimentary ticket is also available to government issued Companion Card holders at the time of booking. The cardholder must provide the Companion Card number when making a booking then present it at the Box Office to staff on event day to collect their complimentary ticket.
Complimentary tickets can only be collected by the companion card holder.
Booking Accessible Tickets
- Book online through the Ticketek website. Click on the ‘Get Accessible Tickets’ icon on the event page:
- Call Qudos Bank Arena’s Sensory and Accessibility Bookings enquiry line on (02) 8765 4321; The phone line is operational Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm (closed weekends and public holidays)
- Complete the form submission below - please include as much information as possible.
- Call Ticketek's Accessible Seating Bookings line on 1300 665 915; The phone line is open Monday to Friday 9am –5pm
- Live Chat with one of Ticketek’s agents by clicking on the link on the events page on the ticketing website, or
- Email your request by clicking on the link on the Ticketek Website
Car Parking & Transportation
Ticketek has a dedicated phone line where patrons with a Mobility Parking Permit can pre- book up to 2 spots in a dedicated space. Call 1300 665 915 (Monday to Saturday 9am - 8pm and Sunday 9am - 5pm) or visit www.ticketek.com.au for more information.
Please note, a copy of your Mobility Parking Permit is required at the time of booking and remember to have your Mobility Parking Permit displayed to avoid fines. You must book at least 10 working days prior to the event to allow for delivery of your parking ticket/s by mail. Pre booked mobility parking spots are located in P1 (Edwin Flack Ave).
P1 car park, which adjoins Qudos Bank Arena, has 179 accessible and mobility car parking spaces. Other spaces available are located at;
- P2 car park - 10 spaces
- P3 car park- 46 spaces
- P4 car park - 32 spaces
- P5 car park - 77 spaces
- P6 car parks - 18 spaces
- P8 car park - 6 spaces
There is also on-street accessible spaces on Showground Road, Herb Elliott Avenue and Dawn Fraser Avenue West. Please plan ahead as these may not be available during large or multiple events due to road closures.
For more information regarding accessible parking at Sydney Olympic Park please visit https://www.sydneyolympicpark.com.au/Parking/Accessible-Parking
A limited number of wheelchairs are available for loan to assist with patron movement pre and post event. Collection will be from the Information Desk located in the Grand Foyer at Entry A
- Trains - Sydney Trains services operate every 10 minutes between Lidcombe and Olympic Park stations. Olympic Park Station is located on Olympic Boulevard, approximately a 10-15 minute walk from Qudos Bank Arena.
- Bus - Transport for NSW operates services to and from Sydney Olympic Park on a daily basis.
- Ferry - Sydney Ferries operates services to and from Sydney Olympic Park. The state-of-the-art ferry terminal located on the southern side of Parramatta River Wharf, Access Rd, Hill Rd, allows modern Rivercats to connect the Sydney Olympic Park precinct to the Parramatta CBD and the Sydney CBD. Sydney Buses operates Route 526 services from the wharf to the Sydney Olympic Park precinct for patrons attending events at Qudos Bank Arena.
Further transport information and timetables can be obtained by contacting the Transport NSW on 131 500 or at www.131500.com.au
Taxi and ride share options
For your convenience, a dedicated drop off point for all Hire Car and Limousines is available outside Entry B near our Northern Foyer. Entry is off Edwin Flack Avenue. There is also a dedicated Taxi Rank located on Herb Elliot Avenue located near the Pullman Hotel in The Town Centre.
|Driving Approach||Best Route to Qudos Bank Arena|
|CITY - EAST||via Parramatta Road, Hill Road and Old Hill Link.
OR via Victoria Road, Silverwater Road, Holker Street, Hill Road and Old Hill Link.
|WEST||via M4 Motorway or Parramatta Road, Hill Road and Old Hill Link.|
|NORTH||via Victoria Road, Silverwater Road, Holker Street, Hill Road and Old Hill Link.|
|SOUTH||via Centenary Drive, Parramatta Road, Hill Road and Old Hill Link.|
Qudos Bank Arena has been designed with three main public points of entry that are fully accessible;
- Entry A at The Grand Foyer
- Entry B at The Northern Foyer
- Corporate Suite Guest Entry – Level 4, P1 carpark. Entry is via the access ramp located at position A4. Should you require assistance, please make your way to the Information Desk, where you can request to see our Sensory and Accessibility Supervisor who will provide guidance and support.
Additional venue information can be found at: https://www.qudosbankarena.com.au/Venue-Information
Accessibility within the Arena
All levels of the building are accessible via lifts located adjacent to each entry with all patron lifts being fully accessible.
Qudos Bank Arena has wheelchair accessible areas with adjacent seats for companions and guests:
- Arena Seated Floor – Lower Ground Level*
- General Admission Standing Floor - Lower Ground Level
- Ground Level – Main Concourse
- Level 3 – Upper Concourse
*Please note seating on the Arena Floor is flat, not elevated. Patrons may stand during the performance
In addition, Qudos Bank Arena can assist with;
- Vision Impaired Seating
- Hearing Loop Seating
- Easy accessible Seating
- Additional Companion/Guest (subject to availability) Accessible facilities are also provided in change rooms for performers, teams and officials.
Turnstiles are configured to enable wheelchair patron access into Qudos Bank Arena via mainstream routes.
Sensory Room / Sensory Accessibility Welcome Packs
When you arrive at the Arena for your event, make your way to the Information Desk located in the Grand Foyer (Entry A) where you can request to be assisted by the Sensory and Accessibility Supervisor. They will be available to answer any of your questions during your visit to Qudos Bank Arena and they will show you to our specially designed Sensory Room, on Level 1 outside Door 21 (Near Lift 7).
You are welcome to use this space whenever you like throughout your visit. Events can be loud and include complex stage lighting effects including strobe and lasers, our Sensory Room is a quieter and more secure environment with low lighting, comfortable seating and fidget toys (spinners and popping fidgets) for you to use.
Service Animals / Guide Dogs
Animals or pets of any kind are prohibited with the exception of trained service animals and service animals in training for guests with disability.
Accredited service animals are always welcome inside the Arena but we would ask they display their identification badge or medallion at all times.
We will endeavour to make appropriate seating locations available for the comfort and ease of both patron and animal.
Guests may take their service animal outside the Arena to relieve itself, just alert the Sensory and Accessibility Supervisor who will be available to show you to the nearest outdoor area.
Water bowls are available for service animals. Please see the Sensory and Accessibility Supervisor.
Amenities / Services
Accessible restroom facilities have been designed for patrons with special needs and are easily accessible on every level.
Counters at ticket windows and food concession outlets are provided at a height accessible for wheelchair use.
Refer to the map for mobility and charging station location.
A First Aid room is located on the Ground Level (Main Concourse) adjacent to Door 4 but if you require medical assistance please alert any member of staff and the team will come to you.
Wheelchair storage is available for guests who wish to transfer to a seat from their wheelchair. Please notify one of our friendly ushers who will make these arrangements for you.
All staff at Qudos Bank Arena have been properly trained in emergency evacuation procedures. This will ensure the safe evacuation of all patrons in the case of an emergency. Please pay careful attention to the instructions from staff to assist in your safe exit from the Arena.
Wheelchair / Accessible Seating Policy
Accessible ticketing is available across all price categories (subject to availability), including the general admission standing floor. Due to varying staging configurations, capacity limits are required to be placed on the floor for both reserved and general admission events.
Accessible allocations is reserved for guests with accessible needs and their companion.Guests purchasing accessible seating may purchase one (1) accessible seat and one (1) adjacent seat for their companion.Subject to availability, seats for additional guests will be located as close as possible within the accessible locations.
For anymore questions about Accessibility in the Arena and Qudos Bank Arena Services - please dowload our Frequently Asked Questions document HERE
And for a detailed map of Qudos Bank Arena containing all Accessible Services please download HERE
Please fill in the form below and we will reply to your enquiry as soon as possible.